For most of us, our abs are a real problem area. As much as we’d wish for a miracle cure or a magic pill to mysteriously and effortlessly melt the fat away overnight, the unfortunate truth is that it NEVER happens. The best route to a toned mid-section is the plain solid old-fashioned workout. We have tried to put together a short and sweet sequence (who am I kidding? It’s abs workout, it’s supposed to burn) of 8 different zero-equipment exercises here which will help you get started on your journey for losing belly fat fast.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Week 1 – 3 sets each
- Week 2 – 5 sets each
- Week 3 onwards – 7 sets each
- Rest in between sets for not more than 2 minutes.
- As always, I would encourage you to listen to your body and exercise caution.
1. 10 Knee crunches
2. 10 (each side) Cross crunches
3. 12 leg raises
4. 20 (each side) Bicycle crunches
5. 20 flutter kicks
6. 10 (each side) Heel touches
7. 60 seconds elbow plank
8. 10 (each side) sitting twists